10 BIGGEST LESSONS FROM THE LAST 10 YEARS
My 10 Biggest Lessons From The Last 10 Years
Did you catch the #10yearchallenge craze on Instagram?
I’ve always been a sucker for a good Before and After photo (scroll down for my spooky #10yearchallenge photo) however, it’s my inner changes that I’m most proud of.
The last 5 years have been especially challenging with the breakdown of my 25 year marriage (and the financial shit storm that comes with it), starting my own business and a being side-swiped with depression and anxiety.
But what I’m MOST PROUD of is not the physical changes. It’s not even surviving and THRIVING despite the external challenges…
IT’S THE 10 LESSONS I’VE LEARNED:
1. I know that running towards something I do want is far more effective than running away from something I don’t want.
2. I know that my job is not to decide what’s possible for me. My job is to decide what I feel energetically aligned with and pursue that.
3. I know that to be a strong, independent woman in this world it takes a combination of integrity, guts and a willingness to trust that when you follow your soul, you will always be supported.
4. I know that if it doesn’t feel right in my gut, I should run (not walk) away.
5. I know that emotional eating is not a problem I need to FIX. It’s a part of who I AM.
6. I know that success in all areas is not about replacing or eliminating bad habits. It’s about adding in good things. One at a time. And letting my pile of good things grow.
7. I know that the smallest compliment can make the biggest difference to a person who needs it (Hot Tip: you never know who needs it.)
8. I know that shame and guilt are only rules I made up and I can re-write the rules anytime.
9. I know there is never a wrong time to tell your truth.
10. I know that self-love isn’t something you get. It’s not even something you create. Self-love is every tiny decision you make.
Share below if these resonate with you. I’d love to hear your top pick!
As always remember, You are enough.
#10 Year Challenge
Recommended For You
Sexy Motivation Mentoring & Support Program