18 Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before 2018
As you get ready to close the door on 2017, the promises are coming thick and fast…
You promise yourself you’re done with raiding the fridge at 1am. You promise yourself you’re through with giving in to every cherry glazed donut that crosses your path.You promise yourself you’re done with feeling tired. Worn out. And you definitely promise that next year will be different. Because you need it to be different, am I right?
This whole “I lost a kilo! love myself” or “Uggh! I gained a kilo. I hate myself” thing is getting a little tired, don’t you think? You were not put on this planet for the sole purpose of dieting. And you can end the fight with food. But that will only happen IF you get savvy and create some new empowering habits.
Are you ready to end the battle with your body and food for 2018? It all starts with Reflection.
There’s no point in trying to move forward until you know where you’ve been. Most people try to force feed resolutions down the throat of their New Year without first assessing what worked and what didn’t work about the last year (rookie mistake). You can’t change the things you don’t like unless you know how you got there to start with, which leads me to your first set of questions…
[bctt tweet=”You can’t change the things you don’t like unless you know how you got there to start with – Kylie Pax” username=”KyliePax”]
If you don’t acknowledge your wins, you will struggle to heal your relationship with food. Sure, you attempt to force a few kilos off your booty in another New Year crash diet, but seriously… isn’t that what you tried LAST year? (not to mention every year since you were twelve years old) It’s time to assess what HAS worked, what HASN’T worked, and WHY any of it even matters to start with.
- What were your 3 biggest victories with food and your body this past year?
- How did they happen and how can you replicate that this coming year?
- What have you learned that you need to do or not do to heal your relationship with food?
- What are your top 3 biggest lessons when it comes to ending the fight with food?
- How can these lessons help you grow in the coming year?
- What past hurts are you committed to letting go of?
- What limiting beliefs can you release now?
- What new and empowering beliefs can you replace them with?
Sure, we’d all like to wake up tomorrow magically thin and freakishly beautiful but the truth, unless you’re living in a Disney movie, that’s actually not a thing. This is real life and real results have to happen in REAL TIME. That means that every tiny step you take will add up if you follow the golden rule guaranteed to result in LESS bingeing and MORE ass-shrinkage.
Goals that you set must feel true for you. Not merely be something you think you ‘should’ do (rhyming skills courtesy of Pixar. Not really. I’m just weird like that)
[bctt tweet=”Goals that you set must feel true for you. Not merely be something you think you ‘should’ do – KyliePax” username=”KyliePax”]
- What 3 words will you choose to best describe how you want to feel in your body for 2018?
- What is the single reason why ending the fight with food matters more than ever before?
- And what can you do to impliment that commitment to yourself?
- What 3 small actions can you take to implement more self love into your life?
- What old habits do you commit to releasing in 2017?
- What support can you initiate to make that happen?
- What will you make more time for next year?
- What new and empowering beliefs can you implement this coming year?
- Why are you refreshing your commitment to yourself, your body and your relationship with food now?
And the best part?
If I don’t like what you have created, you can create again! It might seem a little overwhelming to thing that you are responsible for your life and happiness but that also means you have the freedom to create your own happiness and joy! Woot woot!
Next time you’re tempted to binge, ask yourself “how will I feel about this tomorrow?” Because as much fun as living in the moment may be, binging on ice cream and choc chunk cookies will come back to bite you in that cute little booty of yours. So, next time you feel the temptation to escape your feelings with a delivery of cheesy crust pizza, take a pause and ask yourself, “how good will you feel about this tomorrow?”
New habits take time to form but with a little TLC, it can absolutely be done!
I have so many fun and exciting things planned to share with you for 2018 with the BIGGEST and most EPIC round of Ditch the Diet Bootcamp ever coming in January! PLUS (yes, there’s more) I will be waving my magic wand over a few of my current products, to help you end the battle with food and your body in a BIG way! I can’t wait to share it all with you!