THE BEST GREEN SMOOTHIE BOWL
The Best Green Smoothie Bowl Ever!
There’s no denying green smoothies are very in vogue right now.
But you know what’s funner than sipping them through paper straws? Adding a bunch of other cool stuff and creating an entire meal!
This is for you if you think you hate green smoothies, or you want to eat healthier but you think green = gross. All that, my friend, is about to change…
Here’s my recipe for the BEST Green Smoothie Bowl ever!
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut, almond, soy or regular dairy milk
- 1-2 handfuls of baby spinach
- 3 Medjool dates (make sure they are nice and soft and the pit is removed)
- 2 tbsp hemp seeds
- 2 frozen bananas cut into chunks
- 1 tbsp natural peanut butter
- 2 ice cubes
Blend all your ingredients on high and serve with your fave yoghurt, fruit, nuts or you could just tip a jar of Nutella into it and dive in naked (that’d be my choice)