I’ve lost (almost) 10kg this year without dieting. eliminating food groups, restricting delicious foods... in fact, I did it all while eating pizza, fish and chips, burgers, ice cream, chocolate, cake and all the things.
1. I *only* ate if I was hungry. That meant no snackies between meals (unless I was genuinely hungry) and no BS eating just because someone offered it to me or I was scared of missing out #fomo
2. I started deciding what my meals would be each day first thing in the morning. This was uber important because it taught me how to stay in integrity with my choices plus it just made shopping so much easier lol.
3. I stopped eating when I was 80% full🥡 This was the secret sauce for my weight loss. When you stop stuffing your face at every meal, you WILL lose weight. #whoknew
4. I stopped using food as a way to escape my sh*tty circumstances. We all go through some hard 💩. But once I stopped using food as a buffer between me and my feelings, everything got a whoooole lot easier.
5. I started acting like the woman I wanted to be LONG BEFORE there was any sign that I would ever be her (this is tough). Everything in me screamed “you’re an idiot. just give up now” but I kept going👟👟 Not sayin I’ve arrived but also... not saying I haven’t.
P.S. If you need help and support working through this, drop a comment below or hit my DM's. I got chuuuu! xo
Ready to quit emotional eating and lose that MF weight? Join the F The Scale community to find out exactly how I repaired my hormones, lost 15kg and FINALLY quit emotional eating for good!🤯
Let's go, honey!
MORE ON YOUTUBE