SAVE THIS POST!
5 Questions To Ask Yourself To Break An Addictive Pattern…
Gearing up for a new day. Fresh opportunity to make new choices.
Here are my top 5 questions to help you break through an addictive pattern with food:
1. What are you trying to ESCAPE?
2. What feels OUT OF CONTROL in your life right now?
3. What do you feel is MISSING in your life?
4. What do you NEED at this moment? (be honest, it’s not a hot fudge sundae)
5. How can you receive that in a healthy way?
What do you most want to change this week? Let me know in the comments below, I LOVE connecting with you all!
DITCH the DIET BOOTCAMP – 6 WEEKS TO END THE BATTLE WITH YOUR BODY & FOOD
If you spend your days trying to get your eating “perfect”, or you are constantly obsessing and stressing over food, your body and your weight, or the thought of going on one more diet makes you want to poke your eyes out with pretzel sticks… this is for you >>