If you are still:
• Struggling to set personal boundaries.
• Unwilling to get up *before* the alarm.
• Eating takeaway instead of the fresh food you prepped in advance.
• Not doing the online course you promised would show up for.
• Avoiding working out.
• Watching TV and snacking all night.
Then pluuueeeeaaase quit talking about levelling up your game this year because you have NOT even mastered the level you are on yet (sorry not sorry)✌🏻
If you do actually plan to make a change this year then you've probably already started and this post isn't even for you BUT...
If you haven't started and you genuinely want to change, here are some tips that might help you:
• Restore belief in yourself by not attaching emotion to the negative voices in your head.
• Remind yourself that the past is not a TV guide for your future. You can make a new choice at any moment.
• The best way to start a new habit is to release an old excuse.
• Renew your mind with books, journaling, visualisation and the word of God.
• And when all else fails, just do the damn thing, no matter how you feeeeeel about it🥴
Let me know if you needed this one today and it the link to get my FREE Weight Loss Course and tag me on social with your results!